Dialogues(对话)

Dialogues(对话)

Dialogue 1

P—Passenger C—Conductor

P:We have two children.How much do they have to pay?

我们带了两个孩子。他们的车票应该付多少钱?

C:How tall are they?

他们都有多高?

P:One is less than 1 meter and the other is 1.3 meters tall.

一个不到1米,另一个1.3米。

C:Children bellow 1.2 meters are free of charge,and children between 1.2meters to 1.5meters are half the price.

1.2米以下的儿童不需要买票,1.2~1.5米的儿童买半票。

P:How about their berths?

他们能坐卧铺吗?

C:You may buy a berth ticket for them.The two children can share one berth.

您可以给他们买一张卧铺票,两个孩子可以睡一个卧铺。

P:Good idea!

好主意。

Dialogue 2

P—Passenger C—Conductor

P:I want to buy a high-speed train student ticket to Chengdu for the day after tomorrow.

我想买一张后天去成都的高铁学生票。

C:When will you leave?

您要什么时候的车票?

P:I wish to leave in the afternoon.

我想坐下午的火车。

C:Sorry,there are no tickets available for that time.How about some other time?

拖歉,没有下午的车票,其他时间行吗?

P:That's all right.

可以的。

C:May I have your ID Card and Student's ID Card?

能把您的身份证和学生证给我看一下吗?

P:Here you are.

给你。

Dialogue 3

P—Passenger C—Conductor

P:What's the next train from Changsha to Guangzhou South Railway Station?

从长沙到广州火车南站,最近的一趟车是哪一个班?

C:G847 at 13:11.

G847,13点11分出发。

P:What time does it get there?

什么时候到呢?

C:It gets there around 15:55.

大约15点55分到。

P:What's the fare?

票价多少?

C:Economy-class ticket is RMB 314.

二等座314元。

P:OK,I'll take one.Here you are.RMB 320 and my ID Card.

好的,我买一张,给你320元,还有我的身份证。

C:Here is your ticket,your change and your ID Card.

这是您的车票、找回的零钱和您的身份证。

P:Thank you.

谢谢。

C:You are welcome.

不用客气。

Dialogue 4

P—Passenger C—Conductor

P:Excuse me.My friend has bought this high-speed railway ticket.But now he can not use it.May I cancel this ticket for him?

你好,我朋友买了这张高铁票,但是他现在用不了了,我可以帮他退票吗?

C:Let me look at your ticket first.Oh,there is still some time before the train's departure.You can get a refund for it.

让我先看看您的票。哦,距离发车还有一段时间。您可以退票。

P:Really?That's great.

真的吗?那太好了。

C:But according to the regulation,you have to pay a refund service charge.

但是根据规定,您需要支付退票费。

P:OK.How much is it?

好吧,多少钱呢?

C:It's 5%of the ticket fare.

您需要支付原票价的5%。

P:All right.

好的。

C:As this is your friend's ticket,you need to show us his ID Card.

由于这是您朋友的车票,您需要出示他的身份证。

P:Here you are.

给你。

C:Thank you.And here is the ticket fare.

谢谢。这是您的退款。

Dialogue 5

P—Passenger C—Conductor

P:Excuse me.May I cancel this ticket?

你好,我可以退票吗?

C:Let me look at your ticket first.Sorry,you can not cancel it.

让我先看看您的票。很抱歉。您不可以退票了。

P:Why?

为什么?

C:According to corresponding regulations,you can only refund your ticket before the train leaves.

The train has already left.

根据相关规定,您只能在发车前办理退票。现在您想乘坐的火车已经发车了。

P:What should I do?

我该怎么办呢?

C:You have no choice but to change your ticket,and you can only change your ticket within two hours after departure.

您除了改签没有别的选择,而且改签只能在发车后2小时以内办理。

P:I see.Thank you.

我明白了。谢谢。

Dialogue 6

P—Passenger C—Conductor

C:Good morning!May I help you?

早上好,需要帮忙吗?

P:Yes,I'd like to buy a ticket to Beijing.Which train shall I take?

是的,我想买一张去北京的火车票。我该乘哪次列车呢?

C:There are two trains for Beijing daily.One is express train,the other is through train.Which do you prefer?

每天有两次列车开往北京,一次是特快列车,另一次是直达列车,您想乘坐哪一种的?

P:What's the time for the express train?

特快列车什么时间发车?

C:Express train T44 leaves for Beijing at 7:00 p.m.and arrives in Beijing at 8:13 a.m.the next day.

T44次特快列车晚上7点出发,第二天早上8点13分到北京。

P:That's a good time for me.OK,a ticket for tomorrow's Train T44,please.

时间不错。好的,我要一张明天的T44次列车的车票。

C:OK,can you show me your ID?

好,请出示您的身份证可以吗?

P:Sure,here it is.

当然,给你。

C:Thank you!Do you want cushioned berth or semi-cushioned berth?

谢谢。您要软卧还是硬卧?

P:Semi-cushioned berth,please.

硬卧。

C:Do you want an upper berth,a middle berth or a lower berth?

您喜欢上铺、中铺还是下铺?

P:A lower berth,please.How much is the ticket?

下铺。多少钱?

C:345 yuan.

345元。

P:Here you are.

给你钱。

C:Here is your ticket and the change.

这是您的车票和找您的零钱。

P:Thank you.

谢谢你。

C:It's my pleasure.

乐意效劳。

Dialogue 7

P—Passenger C—Conductor

P:Excuse me,but can you help me?

对不起,你能帮个忙吗?

C:Yes,of course.

当然可以。

P:Yesterday,I bought a berth ticket for Beijing here.But now I've something urgent to deal with.

May I get a refund for my ticket?

昨天我买了一张到北京的卧铺票。可是我现在有紧急事情要处理。能帮我退票吗?

C:Yes,certainly.But as required you have to pay a refund service charge which is 5%of the ticket fare.

当然可以。不过按规定您得付车票价格5%的退票费。

P:All right.Here is the ticket.

好的。给你票。

C:OK.Here is your refund.

这是您的退款。

P:Thank you.

谢谢。

C:You're welcome.

不客气。

Dialogue 8

P—Passenger C—Conductor

P:Excuse me.Is this the students'ticket window?

请问这里是学生票窗口吗?

C:Yes,it is.What can I do for you?

是的,需要帮忙吗?

P:I'd like to buy a ticket back home.

我想买一张回家的火车票。

C:Can you show me your student ID?

请出示您的学生证可以吗?

P:Here you are.

给你。

C:So you want to buy a ticket to Shenyang?

您想买一张去沈阳的火车票是吗?

P:Yes.Can I have a berth?

是的,我可以买卧铺票吗?

C:Yes,of course.But you have to pay half of the seat fare and full price of the berth ticket.

当然可以。不过您要支付半价硬座票和全价卧铺票。

P:I see.I want a berth ticket to Shenyang for July 15th.

好的。我要一张7月15日去沈阳的硬卧票。

C:That is 325 yuan.

一共是325元。

P:All right,here is the money.

好的,给你钱。

C:OK.Here is your ticket and the change,as well as your student ID.

这是您的车票,找您的零钱和您的学生证。

P:Thanks a lot.

非常感谢。

C:That's all right.

不客气。