Dialogues(对话)
Dialogue 1
Ladies and gentlemen.Train 1462 from Shanghai to Beijing has arrived at the terminal station—Beijing Railway Station.Thank you for taking the trip!Please do not push out and make sure you take all your belongings with you when you leave the train.After getting off,please walk inside the safety line to exit through the underpasses.Thank you.
女士们,先生们!由上海到北京的1462次列车已经到达终点站——北京站。感谢您乘坐本次列车。下车时请不要拥挤,请仔细检查一下自己随身携带的物品。下车后,请走在安全线以内,经过地下通道出站。谢谢合作。
P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk
P:Excuse me.Could you tell me how I can change trains at this station for Shenyang?
您好。您能告诉我怎么转车去沈阳吗?
PC:Sure.You can go directly to the waiting room of the station by transfer channels if you have a ticket to Shenyang.
当然。如果您有去沈阳的车票,您可以通过中转换乘通道直接进入车站候车室。
P:Oh,an electronic ticket is OK?I don't have time to pick up the paper ticket.
噢,电子客票可以吗?我没有时间取纸质车票。
PC:Don't worry.Electronic ticket is available.
别担心。电子客票也可以使用。
P:Thank you.
谢谢。
PC:You are welcome.
不用谢。
Dialogue 2
Ladies and gentlemen,Train D23 from Beijing to Changchun has arrived at Shenyang North Railway Station.Thank you for taking the trip!Please do not push out and make sure you take all your belongings with you when you leave the train.After getting off,please walk inside the safety line to exit through the underpasses.Thank you!
女士们,先生们,你们好!由北京开往长春方向的D23次列车已经到达沈阳北站。感谢您乘坐本次列车!下车时请不要拥挤,请仔细检查自己随身携带的物品。下车后,请走在安全线以内,经过地下通道出站。谢谢合作。
P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk
P:Excuse me.I wonder how I can exit the station.
请问我怎样才能出站?
PC:You can exit in two ways,automatic gate checking and manual ticket checking.
出站可以采用自动闸机验票和人工验票两种方式。
P:So what's the difference?
那么有什么不同呢?
PC:The magnetic ticket holders can select either of them,but the paper ticket holders can only select manual ticket checking.
持磁质车票的旅客可以选择任意一种方式出站,持纸质车票的旅客只能用人工验票的方式出站。
P:I see.Thank you.
明白了。非常感谢。
PC:That's all right.
不客气。
Dialogue 3
P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk
PC:Good morning,sir,may I have your ticket,please?
早上好,先生,请出示您的车票。
P:Sure.Here you are.
好的。给您。
PC:Thank you.
谢谢。
P:Can you tell me where I can take a taxi?
您知道哪里可以坐到出租车吗?
PC:Yes,there are two taxi stands here.One is on the 2nd floor outside the station and the other is underground next to the subway station.
知道。这儿有两个出租车停车场:一个在车站外面二楼,另一个在地下,地铁站旁边。
P:Subway?How can I get there?
有地铁,怎么才能到那儿?
PC:When you go out of the station,turn left and keep walking about 5 minutes until you come to a metro entrance.
出车站后,往左拐,然后一直走,大约5分钟后您就会看到地铁口了。
P:Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
PC:You are welcome.
不用客气。
Dialogue 4
P—Passengers PC—Passenger Clerk
PC:Good afternoon,your ticket,please.
下午好,请出示车票。
P1:Sure.Here you are.
好的。给您。
PC:Thanks.Next,please.Show me your ticket,please.
谢谢。下一位。请出示您的车票。
P2:I'm afraid I have lost my ticket.Can I buy one again?
恐怕我的票弄丢了。我现在可以再买一张吗?
PC:Yes,you can buy a replacement ticket at the ticket counter.
是的。您可以在售票窗口买一张挂失补车票。
P2:By the way,how much do they charge for the ticket?
顺便问一下,怎样收费?
PC:In that case,you just have to pay the service fee for the ticket.
补票的话,您只需要支付手续费。
P2:Thank you.
谢谢。
PC:You are welcome.
不用客气。
Dialogue 5
P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk LC—Luggage Clerk
PC:Show me your ticket,please.
请出示车票。
P:Here it is.
给您。
PC:Thank you.
谢谢。
P:Could you tell me where to take my luggage?
请问在什么地方取行李?
PC:Yes,you have to go to the luggage office.
您得到行李房去办理。
P:But where's it?
行李房在哪里?
PC:Go to the station hall.It's at the end of the corridor,on your right.
在车站大厅里右边走廊的尽头。
P:Thank you very much.
多谢。
PC:Not at all.
不用谢。
(At the Luggage Office)
P:Good afternoon.I want to reclaim my luggage.
下午好!我想提取我托运的行李。
LC:May I have your luggage check?
请出示您的行李提取单。
P:Sure.Here it is.
好的。给您。
LC:Thank you.Let me check.Sorry,your luggage has not arrived yet.
谢谢。让我查看一下。抱歉,您的行李还没有到。
P:When can I get it?
我什么时候能取呢?
LC:Don't worry.As a rule,your luggage goes along with your train.So it will come soon.Maybe it takes a few more minutes for the porters to carry them here.Take a seat and wait for a while.
别着急。一般说来,行李是与旅客同车抵达的,所以很快就到。不过搬运工人需要一点时间把行李运过来。请坐下来稍等一会。
P:Thanks.
谢谢。
Dialogue 6
P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk
P:Hello,is this Train T41 coming from Beijing?
请问这是从北京来的T41次列车吗?
PC:Yes,you are right.Can I help you?
没错。需要帮忙吗?
P:My friend is supposed to take this train.But I can't see him.
我朋友乘坐这趟列车。可是我没有看见他。
PC:Did he tell you which carriage he is in?
他告诉您他在哪个车厢了吗?
P:Yes,he said his ticket was for carriage No.10.
是的。他说他的票是10号车厢的。
PC:That way,please.Maybe he is expecting you there.
请往那边走,可能他在那里等您呢。
P:Thanks for your help.
谢谢你的帮助。
PC:You are welcome.
不客气。