Sentences Commonly Used(常用句型)
1.When you arrive at the railway station,you should first find the departure timetable and check for time,platform number and the places where the train stops.
到达车站后,首先要查看开车时刻表,核对开车时刻、站台和停靠车站。
2.Welcome to have a rest here.
欢迎来到这里休息。
3.Passengers for Beijing please wait here.
去北京的乘客请在这里候车。
4.Your train departs at 11:45 p.m.at night.Please wait in waiting room No.3.
您乘坐的列车是夜里11:45发车,请您在第三候车室候车。
5.Mind you don't miss the train.
请注意不要误了火车。
6.I'm the attendant in the soft seat waiting room.
我是软席候车室服务员。
7.Please have a rest in the soft seat waiting room first.
请先到软席候车室休息一下。
8.There is still some time before the train leaves.
离开车还有一段时间。
9.There are some magazines and newspapers at your service.
这里有杂志、报纸供您阅读。
10.I want to deposit/check my luggage here.
我想把行李寄存在这儿。
11.How long would you like us to keep it?
您要存放多长时间?
12.We provide/offer round-the-clock service.
我们提供24小时服务。
13.Here is the tally for your bags.Please present it when you are back to take your bags.
这是您取包的凭牌,回来领取时请出示。
14.In that case,can you tell me more details about your bag?
那样的话,请您详细描述一下您那个包的细节好吗?
15.—Where do I wait for the train for Lhasa?
到拉萨去的车在哪里候车?
—In the waiting room NO.3.
在第三候车室。
16.—Is this the right waiting room for Train D27?
D27次列车是在这个候车室候车吗?
—Exactly.
是的。
17.—I have a few pieces of luggage.May I leave them in the waiting room?
我有几件行李,可以存放在候车室吗?
—Please take your luggage along with you,or you can put them at the Left Luggage Office.
请随身携带您的行李或寄存到行李寄存处。
18.—Is there a special waiting room for the passengers with a cushioned berth ticket,please?请问乘坐软卧的旅客有专门的候车室吗?
—Yes,certainly.There is a waiting room available for soft seat passengers.
当然,有软席候车室。
19.—There is still much time to go before the train leaves.May I have a look at the station?
离开车还有很长时间,我可以在车站看看吗?
—Certainly,but mind you don't miss the train.
当然可以,不过请记住别误了火车。
20.—What places are you looking for?
您在找什么地方?
—I'looking for the luggage storage service.
我在找行李寄存处。
21.—May I leave my suitcase here?
我可以把手提箱寄存在这里吗?
—Certainly.
当然可以。
22.—What is the charge?
保管费多少?
—Fifteen yuan.
15元。
23.The train is about twenty minutes late.Don't go far.We'll let you know the ticket checking time over the broadcast.
列车晚点大约20分钟。请不要走远,检票时我们会用广播通知您的。
24.Train T16 is delayed.We're very sorry for the inconvenience it brings you.
T16次列车晚点。因此给您带来不便,非常抱歉。