Dialogues(对话)

Dialogues(对话)

Dialogue 1

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:Sir,don't worry.Get on the train first and I'll take the baggage for you.

老先生,别着急,您先上车,我来帮您拿行李。

P:OK,thanks.

好的,谢谢。

Dialogue 2

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:My old mother is travelling on your train.Could you look after her for me and remind her before reaching the station,please?

我的老母亲乘车,你能帮我照顾一下吗?到站前请提示一下。

PC:No problem.I'll take care of her.Don't worry.

没问题,您放心。我一定会照顾好她的。

Dialogue 3

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:Excuse me,here is a disabled passenger.Where is convenient for him to sit?

我们这有一位残疾人,坐哪儿比较方便?

PC:Please take the first row.We'll help you.

可以在第一排座位上坐,我们帮您协调。

P:Where could I put the wheelchair?

轮椅放哪儿?

PC:Please put it at the Left Luggage and make sure it won't move.

您踩好轮椅脚闸,放在大件存放处。

PC:When we reach the station,would you need any help from the station?

到站后,您需要我与站方联系,为您提供什么帮助吗?

P:Yes,thanks.

需要,谢谢。

PC:When we reach the station,please follow me.I'll take you to the lift.

到站后,您随我来,我帮助您乘直梯出站。

Dialogue 4

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:How could I get into the accessible toilet?

这个无障碍卫生间怎么进去?

PC:First,please press the green button to open the door.After getting in the toilet,press the green button to close the door,and press the red button to lock it.

先按绿色按钮,厕所门就开了。进去后先按绿色按钮关闭,再按红色按钮锁闭。

Dialogue 5

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:I need to change the baby's diaper.Where can I do it?

我需要给孩子换尿布,我在哪儿换呢?

PC:There is a table for babies nursing in the accessible toilet in Carriage 5.You can change the baby's diaper there.

在5车厢的无障碍卫生间内有婴儿护理台,您可以在那儿给孩子换尿布。

Dialogue 6

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:I am sorry for having kept you waiting so long.

很抱歉让您久等了。

P:Would you please find a convenient seat for my friend?He is disabled,you know.我有位残疾人朋友,坐哪儿比较方便?

PC:Please wait a minute.I'll arrange a nearest seat for him.

请您稍等,我帮您调换个座位,就近就座吧。

Dialogue 7

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:Hello,I have trouble walking.Could you arrange a nearby seat for me?

您好,我的腿不方便,能不能帮我换个就近的座位?

PC:Just a minute.I'll arrange a seat for you.

稍等,我来帮您安排。

P:Thanks for your help.

好的,谢谢您的帮助。

Dialogue 8

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:Hello,my family members can not walk too much.Could you please tell me the closest exit?

你好,我的家人腿脚不方便,你可以告诉我哪里出站最近吗?

PC:Sir,please wait for me outside this carriage after we get to the station.I'll take you to the accessible lift.

先生,一会儿到站,请您在这节车厢外等我一会儿,我带您乘无障碍电梯。

P:We have a disabled person with us.Could you please get us a wheelchair?

我们有位残疾人,能帮我们联系轮椅吗?

PC:No problem.The wheelchair will be waiting for you on the platform.

好的,没问题,我把轮椅拿到站台上等您。

P:Where can I put the wheelchair?

轮椅放在哪儿?

PC:Please lock the foot brake and put it near the vestibule.

您踩好轮椅脚闸,放在车厢连接处。

Dialogue 9

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:Do you have doctors on the train?

列车上有医生吗?

PC:Sorry,we don't have train doctors.But I can make a broadcast and try to find a doctor among the passengers.

对不起,列车没有随车医生,但我会试着通过广播在旅客中为您寻找医生。

PC:Here is a doctor.He happens to take this train.He will take care of you.

这位是医生,他碰巧今天乘车,让他帮您检查一下。

Dialogue 10

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:Miss,could you please wake me up early tomorrow morning?

小姐,明天可以早些叫我吗?

PC:Sure.What time?

当然可以,您需要几点叫您?

P:Six o'clock.Thanks.

6点吧,谢谢。

PC:No problem.I'll wake you up on time.Good night.

没问题,我会按时叫您,晚安。

Dialogue 11

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:Good morning.Did you have a good rest last night?Let me get a kettle of hot water for you,OK?

早上好,您昨晚休息得还好吗?我来帮您换壶热水吧?

P:I had a very good rest.Thank you.

休息得很好,谢谢。

P:Thanks for your excellent service.

你们的服务很好,很感谢你。

PC:Thank you for your compliment.We're looking forward to meeting you again.

谢谢您的夸奖,我很高兴能为您服务,欢迎再来。