Dialogues(对话)

Dialogues(对话)

Dialogue 1

P—Passenger A—Attendant

P:Good morning.I am a bit hungry.Is breakfast ready?

早上好。我有点饿了,早餐准备好了吗?

A:Sorry,I don't catch your meaning.Please say it once more.

对不起,我不太懂您的意思。请再说一遍。

P:OK.Can I have breakfast now?

好的。我现在可以吃早餐么?

A:Yes,certainly.Please have a seat.

是的,当然可以。请坐。

P:What do you have for breakfast?

你们早餐供应什么?

A:We supply milk,eggs,bread,porridge and soybean milk.What do you want?

我们有牛奶、鸡蛋、面包、粥和豆浆。您想要什么?

P.I want a cup of soybean milk,an egg and 3 pieces of bread.

我想要一杯豆浆、一个鸡蛋和三片面包。

A:OK.Please wait a moment.

好的,请等一会儿。

P:Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

Dialogue 2

P—Passenger A—Attendant

A:Good afternoon,sir.Welcome to the dining car.We provides drinks,snacks,and nutritional set meals.

先生,下午好。欢迎来到餐车。我们供应饮品、小吃和营养套餐。

P:We would like to have supper here.

我们想要在这儿吃晚饭。

A:How many people are there,please?

请问有多少人?

P:Five.

5位。

A:Follow me,please.

请跟我来。

P:Thank you.

谢谢。

A:You are welcome.Have a seat,please.

不客气,请坐。

P:Let me look at the menu.Do you have daily specials?

让我看看菜单。你们有每日特色菜吗?

A:Yes,today's special is roast pork chop.Fish and shellfish are the specials too.

是的。今天的特色菜是烧猪排。鱼类和贝类也是特色菜。

P:I see.Can I order now?

我知道了。我现在能点菜么?

A:Yes.

是的。

P:Five plates of dumplings and a roast pork chop.

五盘饺子和一份烤猪排。

A:Do you want something to drink?

你们想来点喝的么?

P:Three bottles of beer.

三瓶啤酒。

A:Wait a minute,please.You will be served soon.

请等一会儿。很快就来。

P:Excellent!I think we will have a very enjoyable dinner today.Thank you for your introduction.

太好了。我想我们今天的晚餐将会很愉快。谢谢您的介绍。

(10 minutes later)

(10分钟过后)

P:We ordered the dishes 10 minutes ago,but our meal has not served yet.It seems that it will take a long time.

我们10分钟前点的菜,但是现在还没上来。似乎要用很长时间呀。

A:I am sorry.We have so many customers today.I will be back soon.

很抱歉。我们今天的客人太多了。我很快回来。

P:OK.

好的。

Dialogue 3

P—Passenger A—Attendant

A:Good afternoon.Welcome to our dining car.Would you like to have supper or have a reservation?

下午好。欢迎来到餐车。你们是想吃晚餐还是有预订呢?

P:I want to have dinner with 5 friends.

我想和五位朋友一起吃晚饭。

A:I am sorry.All the big desks are already occupied.Would you mind sitting separately or waiting a few minutes?Several seats are not occupied over there.

很抱歉。所有的大桌子都被占用了。你们介意分开坐或是等几分钟吗?那边的那几个位子是空的。

P:We want to have supper together.

我们想要一起吃晚饭。

A:OK.If the big desk is available,I will tell you as soon as possible.I am sorry for giving you so much trouble.

好的。如果有大桌子了,我会尽快告诉您。很抱歉给您添了这么多麻烦。

P:Never mind.

没关系。

(10 minutes later)

(10分钟后)

A:I am sorry to have kept you waiting.We have got so many people today.A big desk is available now.This way,please!

很抱歉让您久等了。今天我们的客人太多了。现在有大桌子了。请这边走。

P:Thank you.May I take the order now?

谢谢。我现在可以点菜么?

A:Yes.Here is the menu.

是的,这是菜单。

Dialogue 4

P—Passenger A—Attendant

A:Hello,this is your Beijing Roast Duck.

您好,这是您的北京烤鸭。

P:I didn't order Beijing Roast Duck.My order is fried shrimp.

我没有点北京烤鸭。我点的是油爆虾。

A:I am sorry,maybe we made a mistake.I will go to check it with the service staff.Wait a moment,please...

很抱歉,或许我们弄错了。我去和服务人员核对一下,请稍等……

(After a few minutes)

(几分钟后)

A:Madam,here are your fried shrimp,sweet and sour fish,orange juice.

女士,这是您的油爆虾、糖醋鱼和橙汁。

P:I think I ordered a cup of apple juice.

我想我点了一杯苹果汁。

A:Yes.The orange juice will be my treat.I will take a cup of apple juice for you.

是的。这橙汁是我请客。我去拿杯苹果汁给您。

P:It seems that you are new here,yes?You have made so many mistakes.

您似乎是这儿新来的,是吗?你犯了这么多错误。

A:I'm terribly sorry,madam.

非常抱歉,女士。

Dialogue 5

P—Passenger A—Attendant

A:Excuse me.Here is the menu.What do you want to order?

打扰了。这是菜单。你想要点什么?

P1:I like the appetizers,sandwich and beef steak here.

我喜欢这儿的开胃菜、三明治和牛排。

P2:It sounds great!What about soup?

听起来很不错,那汤呢?

P1:I like tomato soup.

我喜欢西红柿汤。

P2:I love creamed ham soup.

我爱奶油火腿汤。

P1:The fruit jelly is the most delicious dessert that I have ever had.

这儿的果冻是我吃过的最好吃的甜点。

P2:What do you want for your staple food?

您想要什么主食呢?

P1:I think I will have fried beefpie.What about you?

我想我要炸牛肉饼。你呢?

P2:Ham sandwich.

火腿三明治。

A:OK.Wait a moment,please.They will be served right away.

好的,请等一会儿。马上就好。

Dialogue 6

P—Passenger A—Attendant

A:Good afternoon,Madam.

女士,下午好。

P:Good afternoon.I have reserved a desk for five persons.

下午好。我订了一张5人桌。

A:Are you Miss Lin?

您是林小姐吗?

P:Yes,I booked it 3 hours ago.

是的,我3小时前订的。

A:We have a quite good desk reserved for you.Would you take this table?You can see the beautiful scenery outside.

我们有一个非常好的桌子给您留着呢。您坐这张桌子可以么?您可以看到外面美丽的风景。

P:Really?Pretty good!

真的吗?太好了!

A:This way,please.

请这边走。

P:Thank you.Can I open the window?

谢谢你。我能打开窗户吗?

A:Yes.But please don't lean out of the window,it is very dangerous.

可以。但是请不要探身窗外,很危险的。

P:OK.Can I order now?

好的。现在我能点菜么?

A:Yes,here is the menu in Chinese and English.

可以,这是中英文版的菜单。

P:Wonderful!

太好了!

A:I want a cup of green tea first.

我先来杯绿茶吧。

P:OK.I will come back soon.

好的。我很快就回来。

Dialogue 7

P—Passenger A—Attendant

P:Excuse me,waiter.Come here,please.

打扰了,服务员。请过来一下。

A:OK.Is everything satisfactory?

好的。一切都满意吗?

P:Yes,everything goes very well.

是的。一切都很好。

A:That is my honor.

那是我的荣幸。

P:May I have the bill,please?

请给我账单好吗?

A:One bill,or separate ones?

一个账单,还是分开结?

P:One bill.

一个账单。

A:Wait a moment,please.

请等一下。

(After a while)

(过了一会儿)

A:Here is your bill.86 yuan in all.

这是您的账单,总共86元。

P:Do you accept checks?

你们收支票么?

A:Sorry,we don't.

对不起,我们不收。

P:Here is the money.

这是钱。

A:Here is your change.

这是您的找零。

P:See you.

再见。

A:See you next time.

下次见。

Dialogue 8

P—Passenger A—Attendant

P:Waiter?

服务员?

A:Yes.What can I do for you?

来了,有什么事吗?

P:Bill,please.

请结账。

A:Yes,here's the bill.

好的,给您账单。

P:How much shall I pay?

我得付多少钱?

A:Forty-five yuan.

45元。

P:Here's fifty yuan.You can keep the change as a tip.

这是50元,找的5元是给你的小费。

A:Thank you.But we aren't allowed to keep a tip.Here is the change five yuan.

谢谢,不过我们不允许要小费。这是找您的5元。

P:Thank you.

谢谢你。

Dialogue 9

P—Passenger A—Attendant

P:Excuse me,waiter.

打扰了,服务员。

A:What can I do for you?

我能为您做点什么?

P:How much should I pay for the meal?

这顿饭我应该付多少钱?

A:108 yuan.

108元。

P:Let me look at the bill,I am afraid there is a mistake here.

让我看看账单,恐怕有错误吧。

A:Let me check it,again.Madam,it is exactly right.

让我再检查一下吧。女士,非常正确。

P:I am sorry.Here is 120 yuan.The rest is your tip.

很抱歉。这是120元。剩下的是你的小费。

A:It is very kind of you.But according to our regulation,we can't accept any tip.Is there anything that I can do for you?

您真好。但是依据我们的规定,我们不能接受任何小费。我能为您再做点什么吗?

P:Some toothpicks,please.

请来些牙签吧。

A:It is our negligence.Here you are.

这是我们的疏忽。给您。

P:Thank you.

谢谢。