Dialogues(对话)

Dialogues(对话)

Dialogue 1

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:Is the toilet occupied?

厕所有人吗?

PC:No,it is locked.

没有人,厕所上锁了。

P:Why?

为什么?

PC:Because the train is approaching a big station.Toilets on the train are not supposed to be used when it stops at big stations.

因为列车正在进站。当列车停靠大站时,列车上的厕所停止使用。

P:I see.How long will the train stay at this station?

我明白了。列车要在这个站停多久?

PC:Twelve minutes.You have to wait a moment,please.

12分钟。您得等一会儿。

P:OK.Thanks.

知道了。谢谢。

Dialogue 2

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:In which direction does the train run?

车往哪个方向开?

PC:It is heading for that direction.

车往那边开。

Dialogue 3

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:Could I turn the chair around?

这个座椅能转过来吗?

PC:Yes.But we are heading for this direction.

可以,不过车是朝这个方向开的。

Dialogue 4

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:Excuse me,where could I smoke?

请问哪里可以吸烟?

PC:I'm sorry.No smoking is allowed in any area of the train.Thank you for your cooperation.

抱歉!动车组各部位均不可吸烟。谢谢合作。

P:Could I smoke in the toilet?

卫生间能吸烟吗?

PC:I'm sorry,sir.It's a no smoking train.So you are not allowed to smoke in the toilet.Thank you for your cooperation.

抱歉先生,这车是全列禁烟,卫生间也不能吸烟,感谢您的配合!

Dialogue 5

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:Excuse me,madam.Can I smoke here?

打扰一下,女士。我可以在这儿抽烟吗?

PC:Sorry,you can't.Smoking is not allowed on the train.

抱歉,不行。列车上不许吸烟。

P:But I can smoke in a restricted area between compartments in an ordinary train.

但在普通的列车车厢连接处,我却可以抽烟。

PC:You are right.But this is a high-speed train.Smoking is prohibited in any section of the train.There are devices on this high-speed train.They are sensitive enough to detect any tiny amount of smoke.Once the alarm goes off,the train stops automatically.In that case,we will face long delays en route.

您说得没错。但这是高铁列车。高铁列车是全车禁烟的,装有探测仪器。这些烟雾探测器非常灵敏,一点点烟雾都可以引起警报。一旦警报拉响,列车立刻自动刹车。这样一来,路上就要耽误不少时间。

P:I see.I have to play the waiting game.Thank you for your explanation.

我明白了。我得耐着性子,等下了车再说。谢谢您的说明。

PC:My pleasure.

乐意为您效劳。

Dialogue 6

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:Can I change seats with my neighbor?One of my friends is nearby.I hope he can sit by my side for a chit-chat.

我可以跟邻座换一下座位吗?我的一个朋友就在附近,我想让他坐在我的旁边一起聊天。

PC:I have to ask your neighbor whether he could accept your request.

我要问问您的邻座,看他是否接受您的要求。

P:That's very thoughtful of you.

你想得真周到。

PC:(After a while)Your neighbor is kind enough to accept your request.

(过了一会儿)您的邻座是个大好人,他同意了。

P:Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

Dialogue 7

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:Hello,what could I do for you?

您好,您有什么需要吗?

P:Nothing,I just want to look around.

没有,我随便看看。

PC:The train is running very fast.So please be careful.

车速较快,请您注意安全

Dialogue 8

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:Excuse me,please let me arrange the luggage for you.

打扰一下,我帮您整理一下行李。

PC:Sorry for interrupting,whose suitcase is this?

对不起,打扰一下,请问这箱子是哪位的?

P:Excuse me,is there anything wrong with it?

我的,怎么了?

PC:It would be better if you could put your suitcase on the rack.

我想如果能把您的箱子放到行李架上就更好了。

P:OK.

好的。

PC:Thanks for your cooperation,sir.Let me help you.

谢谢您的配合先生,我来帮您。

Dialogue 9

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:Excuse me,sir.You could put your big luggage in the Left Luggage or behind the last row of seats.Thank you for your cooperation.

先生,您的大件行李可以放在大件行李搁放处,也可以放在最后一排座椅后面,多谢配合。

P:Where should I place the baggage?

我的行李应放在哪里?

PC:You may place it behind the last row of seats.Please keep your valuables with you.

您的行李可以放在最后一排座席后面,贵重物品请自己保管。

Dialogue 10

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:Excuse me,Ms.My luggage is too big.Where could I put it?

打扰一下,我行李太大,可以放哪儿?

PC:You could put it here.Please just don't block the aisle.

您可以放这里,别挡住过道就行。

P:Excuse me,why couldn't I put my luggage on the shelf?

为什么不让我把东西放在行李架上?

PC:Because your luggage is too big and the train is running very fast.So for your own safety and that of the passengers around you,please cooperate with us.

因为您的行李太大,车速快,容易造成危险。为了您和周围旅客的安全,请您配合我们的工作

PC:Excuse me,could you please put your suitcase in the horizontal direction?It is not safe to put it in the vertical direction.Let me help you.

打扰您一下,您的旅行箱可以横过来吗,竖着放不安全,我帮您整理一下。

PC:Excuse me,whose small cart is this?

打扰一下,这个小推车是哪位的?

P:It's mine.

是我的。

PC:It's made by iron.That's why it should not be put on the shelf.Thank you.

这是铁质的,不能放在行李架上,谢谢。

PC:Sir,please place your luggage at the other side of the door.We will open the door on this side.

先生,一会儿这边开门,请您把行李放到车门的另一侧。

Dialogue 11

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:Excuse me,whose handbag is this?

打扰一下,请问这是谁的手提包?

P:It's mine.What's the matter?

是我的,怎么啦?

PC:I'm afraid it's not safe to hang it on the hook by the window.Besides,the hook is for caps,coats,towels and the like.

我觉得放在窗边的挂钩上不安全。再说,挂钩是用来挂帽子、外套、毛巾之类的物品的。

P:Thank you for your advice.

谢谢您的建议。

PC:(To another passenger)Excuse me,sir.Whose suitcase is this?

(对另一位乘客)打扰一下,先生。请问这是谁的旅行箱?

P:It's mine.What's wrong with it?

是我的。有什么问趣吗?

PC:It's too large to be there.It could slip off the rack anytime.That's a safety hazard.I suggest you take down and put under your seat.

那个箱子太大,搁在那里不合适。它随时可能从行李架上滑落下来,构成安全隐患。我建议您把它取下来,放在您的座位底下。

P:Thank you very much.It's most thoughtful of you.

非常感谢。您考虑得真周到。

PC:Don't mention it.Come on,let me give you a hand.

不必客气。来吧,让我来帮您一把。

Dialogue 12

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:Excuse me,who is the chief conductor?

打扰了,请问哪位是列车长?

PC:I am.

我是。

P:Can I get a berth ticket?Ijust had a seat ticket before I get on the train.But I'm very tired now.

我能补一张卧铺票吗?上车前我只有一张硬座票,但是现在我非常疲惫了。

PC:Let me check.

让我查一下(看是否还有卧铺)。

P:Thank you.

谢谢你。

PC:You're lucky.A hard berth in carriage No.13 is vacant,but it's an upper berth.

您真幸运,13车还有一个硬卧,但是是个上铺。

P:That's OK.I just want a place to sleep.

可以的。我只是想找个地方睡觉而已。

PC:Please pay 300 yuan more.

请再付300元。

P:Well,here you are.

好的。

PC:Give this ticket with your seat ticket to the train attendant of carriage No.13,and she will lead you to your berth.Have a good sleep.

把这张票和您的硬座票一起交给13车的列车员,她会带您去您的铺位。祝您睡个好觉!

P:Thank you very much.

非常感谢。