Dialogues(对话)

Dialogues(对话)

Dialogue 1

(Announcement for Check-in)

Dear passengers,attention,please.Train G15 for Shanghai Hongqiao is now boarding.The train is now standing at Platform 3 and will depart in 20 minutes.Please get your tickets and belongings ready.Your boarding gate is 8B.Thank you for your attention.

各位旅客,请注意。开往上海虹桥的G15次列车开始检票上车了。列车20分钟后从3站台发车。请旅客们准备好车票并拿好随身携带的物品到8B号检票口检票上车。谢谢。

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:Show me your ticket,please.

请出示您的车票。

P:Here it is.

给您。

PC:Thank you.Here is your ticket.Please keep it well.Follow this way to get on board.Have a pleasant trip.

谢谢。请收好您的车票,从这边上车。祝您旅途愉快!

(Announcement for Check-in Closing)

Dear passengers,may I have your attention,please?We have stopped ticket checking for Train G15 from Beijing to Shanghai Hongqiao.Have a pleasant journey!

旅客们,请注意:由北京开往上海虹桥方向的G15次列车现在已经停止检票。祝您旅途愉快!

P:Excuse me.I will take Train G15 to Shanghai Hongqiao.Is this the boarding gate 8B?

劳驾,我要乘坐G15次列车到上海虹桥。请问这是8B检票口吗?

PC:Yes,it is.I'm afraid you're too late.We have stopped checking tickets three minutes before departure.

是的。恐怕您来得太晚了。开车前3分钟就已经停止检票了。

P:I take your point,but what shall we do now?

我明白您的意思。但是我们现在怎么办呢?

PC:You'd better go to the ticket counter to change your ticket.

您最好去售票窗口办理改签。

P:Thank you.

谢谢。

PC:Not at all.

不用谢。

Dialogue 2

(Announcement for Check-in)

Dear passengers,your attention,please!Tickets for Train D4 from Shenyang North to Beijing is now checking.Passengers for Train D4,please check your tickets at Gate B9 with all your belongings,and board the train at Platform 10.

旅客朋友们,请注意!由沈阳北开往北京方向的D4次列车已经开始检票了,有乘坐D4次列车的旅客,请您整理好自己携带的行李物品,到B9检票口检票,在10号站台进站上车。

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:Show me your ticket,please.

请出示您的车票。

P:Sure.Here you are.

好的。给您。

PC:Thank you.Oh,I'm afraid you are taking the wrong train.This is Train D4,not D14.Train D14 leaves at 08:22.

谢谢。哦,恐怕您坐错车啦。这是D4次列车,不是D14次列车。D14次列车在08:22发车。

P:Sorry,I've made a mistake.

抱歉,我弄错了。

PC:Well,you have to go back to the waiting area.Take a seat and wait for the announcement.

那您得回候车区去等车。休息一下,等广播通知。

P:Thank you.

谢谢。

PC:You are welcome.

不用客气。

Dialogue 3

(Announcement for Check-in)

Ladies and gentlemen,may I have your attention,please?This is the last call to board Train D20 from Changchun to Beijing.The train is about to leave at 11:23 from Platform 13.Passengers are requested to check in and board the train.Your boarding gate is A8.Thank you.

各位旅客,请注意。乘坐长春开往北京的D20次列车的旅客注意了,这是最后一次上车通知。您的火车将于11:23从13站台发车。请在A8检票口检票上车。谢谢合作。

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:Good morning,may I have your ticket,please?

早上好,请出示您的车票。

P:Sure.Here you are.

好的。给您。

PC:Thank you.Excuse me,who is this boy beside you?

谢谢。请问您身边的这个男孩是谁?

P:He's my son.He's a junior high school student.

这是我儿子,一个初中生。

PC:How tall is he?

他有多高?

P:1.4m.

1.4米。

PC:He's big and tall.You have to buy him a half price ticket.

他又高又壮。您得给他买张半价票。

P:Oh,sorry.Here is a child's ticket.

对不起。这是儿童票。

PC:Thank you.See you.

谢谢。再见

Dialogue 4

(Arriving Announcement)

Dear passengers,may I have your attention,please?The Train G217 from Beijing South to Shengyang North will be arriving soon.Passengers who are waiting for this train,please stand behind the white safety line.After the train stops steadily,please get on board orderly.Thank you for your cooperation.

旅客们,请注意!由北京南开往沈阳北的G217次列车很快就要进站了,站台上候车的旅客,请您站在白色安全线内,等列车停稳后,按照顺序依次上车。谢谢您的合作。

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:Excuse me.Is this Train G217 from Beijing South?

劳驾。这是从北京南开来的G217次列车吗?

PC:Yes.it is.What can I do for you?

正是。您需要帮忙吗?

P:Which carriage is this?

请问这是几号车厢?

PC:This is Carriage No.4.Which carriage are you looking for?

这是4号车厢,您找几号车厢?

P:Carriage No.6.

6号车厢。

PC:Oh,I'm afraid you're going in the wrong direction.This way,please.You will see the carriage number on the ground.

哦,恐怕您是走错方向了。请往这边走。您会在地面上看到车厢号。

P:Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

PC:You are welcome.

不用客气。

Dialogue 5

(Departing Announcement)

Dear passengers,may I have your attention,please?The Train T109 from Beijing to Shanghai will be departing soon.Please get on board quickly.After boarding,please walk inside the carriage.To avoid any dangers,do not stay near the gate.Dear passengers,the train will be leaving Beijing.We wish you a nice trip.

旅客们,请注意!由北京开往上海方向的T109次列车就要开车了,请您抓紧时间上车,上车后请往车厢里面走,不要在车门口处停留,以免发生危险。各位旅客,您就要离开北京站了,祝您旅途愉快。

P—Passenger CA—Carriage Attendant

CA:Good evening,sir.Welcome to Train T109.

晚上好,先生。欢迎乘坐T109次列车。

P:Good evening.Can you tell me where the soft berth carriage is?

晚上好。请问软卧车厢在哪里?

CA:Show me your ticket,please.

请给我看看您的车票。

P:Sure.Here you are.

好的。给您。

CA:Your carriage is No.8 and it is a lower berth.Walk straight ahead until you come to the far end of this train.

您坐的是8号车厢,而且是下铺。请径直往前走,一直走到火车端部。

P:Thanks.

谢谢。

CA:You are welcome.Have a nice trip.

不用客气。祝您旅途愉快。

P:Thanks again.

再次感谢。

Dialogue 6

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:Can I help you?

需要帮忙吗?

P:Yes,I'm waiting for a friend coming by Train T43.

是的,我在等一个朋友,他乘坐的是T43次列车。

PC:Train T43?Please hurry to Platform 2.The train is just pulling in.

T43次吗?请抓紧时间去2站台。列车正在进站。

P:Where can I buy a platform ticket?

我在哪能买到站台票?

PC:You can buy one at the Inquiry Office.

到问讯处可以买到。

P:Thanks a lot.

多谢。

PC:That's all right.

不客气。