Dialogues(对话)
Dialogue 1
P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk
P:Excuse me,I will take Train Z17 to Beijing.Which waiting room shall I go to?
劳驾,我要乘坐Z17次列车到北京。应该去哪个候车室候车?
PC:Show me your ticket,please.
请出示您的车票。
P:Here you are.
给你。
PC:OK.You may go to waiting room No.2,or you can also have a rest in the VIP room.
好的。您可以去第二候车室,也可以去软席候车室等候。
P:Should I pay for it if I go to the VIP room?
如果我去软席候车室候车的话,需要付费吗?
PC:No.Since you have bought a cushioned ticket,you can have a good rest free of charge.
不用,因为您买了软卧车票,可以在软席候车室里免费好好休息一下。
P:By the way,when can I get on board?
顺便问一下,什么时候可以上车?
PC:30 minutes before the train leaves.
开车前30分钟。
P:I think I've come a little bit too early.
我来得有点早了。
PC:Maybe you can go around the station to have a look.
您也可以到附近看一看。
P:May I leave my luggage here?
那我可以把行李放在这里吗?
PC:I don't think so.You'd better keep your luggage at the Left Luggage Office outside the waiting room.
对不起,您最好把行李寄存在候车室外面的行李寄存处。
P:Can you show me the way?
能告诉我怎么走吗?
PC:Sure.This way please.
当然,这边请。
P:Thanks for your kindness.
谢谢你。
PC:You are welcome.
不客气。
Dialogue 2
P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk
P:Excuse me,is this the waiting area for G240?
劳驾,这是G240次列车的候车区吗?
PC:Yes,it is.Show me your ticket,please.
是的。请出示一下您的车票。
P:Sure.Here you are.
好的。给您。
PC:Well,your train starts at 10:32 from Platform 8.There are 50 minutes left.Take a seat and wait for the announcement of your boarding time.By the way,since you have bought a business class seat ticket,you can have a rest in the VIP lounge for free.
您乘坐的列车在10:32由8站台开出。现在还有50分钟。您可以找个位子坐下,等候广播通知您上车的时间。顺便说一下,因为您买的是商务票,可以在VIP候车室里免费休息。
P:Thank you for reminding me of that.
谢谢提醒。
PC:My pleasure.
不用谢。
(In the VIP lounge)
P:Excuse me.Is this the VIP lounge?
您好。这是VIP候车室吗?
PC:Yes,it is.May I have your ticket,please?
是的。可以看一下您的车票吗?
P:Here you are.
给您。
PC:OK,come in,please.Before your train's departure you could read newspapers and magazines,or watch TV programs here.
好的,请进。在火车开车前您可以在里面看报纸和杂志,或是看电视节目。
P:All right.Where can I get the newspapers or magazines?
好的。我在哪儿可以找到报纸和杂志?
PC:You can get them from that table in this hall.
您可以在大厅的那张桌子上拿到。
P:I see,thank you.
知道了,谢谢。
PC:You are welcome.
不用谢。
Dialogue 3
P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk
PC:Good morning,sir.Can I help you?
先生,早上好。有什么事吗?
P:Yes,I've lost my bag in the waiting hall.
是的。我在候车室丢了一个包。
PC:Sorry to hear that.What does it look like?
听到这个消息真让人遗憾。您的包是什么样的?
P:It's a black backpack.
是一个黑色的双肩包。
PC:And what's it made of?
是什么料子做的?
P:It's made of leather.
皮革做的。
PC:And where did you see it last time?
在哪儿发现丢了的?
P:I had it while I was shopping at the store but I found it missing when I went back to the waiting hall.
我在小商店买东西时它还在。可我回到候车室就没有了。
PC:All right.I'll contact the Lost and Found Office in the station.If there is any development,I'll contact you as soon as possible.
好的。我会和车站的失物招领处联系,一有消息马上通知您。
(Broadcasting)
May I have your attention,please?Here is a notice:an unknown passenger found a backpack with some valuable things in it.If you have lost the bag,please come to the Lost and Found to claim it.Let us express our thanks to this unknown passenger.Thank you.
旅客们,请注意!现在播送一则启事:一位没有留下姓名的旅客拾到一个包,内有一些贵重物品。哪位旅客丢了包,请到失物招领处认领。同时让我们对这位不留名的旅客表达谢意。谢谢!
PC:Can I help you,sir?
有什么可以帮助您的吗,先生?
P:I'm here for the backpack you announced several minutes ago.
我来领您几分钟前在广播里提到的那个背包。
PC:OK.Take a seat please,sir.First of all,can you show me your ID card,please?
好的,请坐,先生。首先,您能先给我看一下您的身份证吗?
P:Sure.Here is my passport.
当然可以,这是我的护照。
PC:OK,could you please tell me what your backpack looks like?
好的,请您告诉我您的背包是什么样子的。
P:Of course,it's a soft leather one.
当然,它是一个软皮的包。
PC:OK,can you tell me the distinguishing features of this backpack?
好的,那么您能告诉我您背包的显著特征吗?
P:Oh,yeah,the brand name.
噢,对,它是品牌的。
PC:So what's it,sir?
那是什么牌子呢,先生?
P:Oh,it's a Dunhill.It has a logo on the back and at the bottom in the left-hand corner.
是登喜路的,在包后面的左下角有商标。
PC:OK,can you name the items in it?
那么您能说出包里都有什么物品吗?
P:Well,all the gifts for my family,you know,two pairs of sneakers for my children and a bottle of perfume for my wife.
包里都是带给我家人的礼物,两双给我孩子的运动鞋和一瓶给我妻子的香水。
PC:OK,sir,I'm sure it's your bag.Thank you for your cooperation.You can have it now.
好的,先生,我确信这是您的包。谢谢您的合作。您现在可以拿走了。
P:Thank you so much.You guys are really responsible.
非常感谢。你们非常负责任。
Dialogue 4
P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk
P:Good afternoon.Can I leave my luggage here?
下午好!可以把行李存放在这里吗?
PC:Of course,you can.How long would you like to have it deposited here?
当然可以。您想存多久呢?
P:About four hours.
大概4个小时。
PC:OK.That's 30 yuan altogether.
好的。总共30元。
P:Thank you.
谢谢。
PC:You are welcome.
不用谢。
(After a few hours)
PC:Excuse me.Can I help you?
您好。有什么需要帮助的吗?
P:I want to have my luggage back.
我想取回行李。
PC:May I have your luggage check?
请出示您的行李寄存牌。
P:I am so sorry that my check is missing.
对不起,我的寄存牌不见了。
PC:Don't worry.You might leave it somewhere else.
不用着急,或许您把它放在别的地方了。
P:I remember I have put it here in this pocket.But I still can't find it.I'm really at a loss.
我记得把它放在这个口袋里的。可是我找不到了,真的弄丢了。
PC:Do you remember your tag number?
您还记得行李寄存牌的号码吗?
P:Sorry.I don't have the slightest idea.
抱歉,一点儿也不记得。
PC:Can you possibly describe your luggage to me,please?
那您能否给我描述一下您的行李呢?
P:OK.
没问题。
PC:Thanks.Let me check it for you.Is this your luggage?
谢谢。我给您查查看。这是您的行李吗?
P:That's it.
正是。
PC:May I have your ID card?
请出示您的身份证。
P:Sure.Here you are.It's very kind of you to help me.
好的。给你。真是太感谢你了。
PC:Not at all.
不用客气。
Dialogue 5
P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk
P:Excuse me.Is this the waiting area for Train Z118 for Beijing?
您好。这里是开往北京的Z118次列车候车室吗?
PC:Yes,it is.Take a seat,please.
是的。请坐。
P:I think I've come a bit early.
看来我来得早了一点。
PC:That's all right.You can take a rest in the waiting hall or look around the station.
不要紧,您可以在候车室休息,或者在车站周围转转。
P:I have a few pieces of luggage.Where can I leave them for a short period of time?
我有几件行李,暂时寄存在哪里呢?
PC:Please keep them at the Left Luggage Office.
请存到行李寄存处。
P:Oh,I see.Thank you.
噢,我知道了。谢谢。
PC:You're welcome.But mind you don't miss the train.You must be back in an hour.
不客气。不过注意不要误了车。您必须在1个小时之内回来。
Dialogue 6
P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk
P:Where can I wait for Train D5081,please?
请问乘坐D5081次列车应该在哪里候车?
PC:Sorry,Train D5081 departs from Xi'an Railway Station and you should take it there.This is Xi'an North Railway Station.
对不起,D5081次列车从西安站发车,您应该去那里坐车,这里是西安北站。
P:What should I do then?I'm new here.
那我该怎么办呢?我对这里不熟悉。
PC:You can take bus No.623 or a taxi on the station square.You will get there directly.
您在车站广场乘坐623路公共汽车,或乘出租车。您可以直接到西安站。
P:I see.Thank you.
知道了,谢谢你。
PC:You are welcome.
不客气。