Sentences Commonly Used(常用句型)

Sentences Commonly Used(常用句型)

1.We'll try our best to solve the problem.

我们当尽全力为您解决问题!

2.I'm sure the attendant didn't mean to be rude.Perhaps she didn't understand you correctly.

相信列车员并不是有意无礼,她也许只是没有听懂您的意思。

3.I'm sorry,sir.There must be some misunderstanding.

很抱歉,先生。我想这里面肯定有误会。

4.I'm terribly sorry,but that is the situation.Please take a seat.I'll soon have something arranged for you.

很抱歉,但情况已是如此。请坐一会儿。我尽快为您安排。

5.Thank you for telling us about it,I'll look into the matter at once.

感谢您为我们提供这些情况,我立即去了解。

6.Sorry,sir,I'll solve the problem for you as soon as possible.

先生很抱歉,我将尽快解决这个问题。

7.I'm afraid you have misunderstood what I said.Perhaps I can explain again.

恐怕您误会了我的意思,我能解释一下吗?

8.I'm awfully sorry for my carelessness.

对于我的粗心大意我非常抱歉。

9.Easy,sir,calm yourself,I'll try to help you.

先生请别激动,冷静一点,让我来想办法。

10.We are sorry.We cannot promise you now.Tomorrow we shall let you know.

很抱歉,我们此刻不能答应您。我们明天给您回复。

11.I'm sorry,it is beyond my power to do this.

对不起,这件事我也无能为力。

12.We feel sorry we cannot be able to do what you ask for.

很抱歉,您所要求的事超越了我们的权限。

13.Indeed,we regret very much for not being able to comply with your request.

我们无法同意您的要求,实在是对不起。

14.I wish I could render you that service,but I couldn't.

我希望能够替您办那件事,但我无法办到。

15.I must refuse to meet your request,as it is against our regulation.

我不得不拒绝您,因为这样做违反我们的规定。

16.What you have done is contrary to the safety regulations.

您所做的事已经违反了安全条例。

17.I should say that the law of our country does not allow you to do so.

我要指出,我国法律不允许你这样做。

18.We shall make a protest against what you have done.

我们将对您所做出的事提出抗议。