Dialogues(对话)

Dialogues(对话)

Dialogue 1

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:Good afternoon,sir.Welcome aboard.

下午好,先生。欢迎您乘坐本次列车。

P:Excuse me,how can I get to carriage No.7?

7号车厢怎么走?

PC:May I have your ticket,please?

可以看一下您的车票吗?

P:Here you are.

给您。

PC:Your seat number is No.45 of Carriage No.7.Please go ahead and pass the next carriage.Your seat is in the middle of the carriage.

您的座位号是7车厢45号。您往前走,走过两节车厢。您的座位在车厢中间。

P:Thanks.By the way,could I buy a berth ticket after I get on the train?

谢谢。顺便问一下,车上可以补卧铺吗?

PC:Yes.If there is a vacant berth after the train leaves the station.

可以。开车后,如果有空铺可以给您补卧铺。

P:What shall I do now?

我现在该怎么办?

PC:Well.First you board the train and get into Carriage No.10.Then you ask the conductor for a berth ticket.

好的。您可以先上车。去10号车厢。然后向列车长买一张卧铺票。

P:Thank you.

谢谢。

PC:Not at all.

不用谢。

Dialogue 2

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:Good morning,sir.Would you please show me your ticket?

先生,上午好。您能给我看看您的车票吗?

P:Of course.Here you are.

当然可以,给您。

PC:Thank you for your cooperation.Sorry,this is Car No.4.Your seat is in Car No.10.Please go along this way,referring to the car number.You can't miss it.

谢谢您的配合。抱歉,这是4号车厢。您的座位在10号车厢。请您顺着车厢号走,准能找到。

P:I see.It's very kind of you.Thank you very much.

我知道了。您真好,非常感谢。

PC:It's my pleasure.

别客气。

P:When I want to have something to drink,how can I get it?

如果我想喝点什么,上哪儿去购买?

PC:From time to time,the attendant pushes a trolley with light refreshments from one car to the other.Alternatively,you can also have something to drink in the buffet car.It's in the middle of the train.

服务员会时不时地推着小推车,从一个车厢走到另一个车厢,上面装有各种饮料、零食。或者,您也可以直接到餐车去买喝的。餐车就在列车的中部。

P:Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

PC:You are welcome.

不必客气。

Dialogue 3

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:Good morning,madam.

女士,上午好。

P:Good morning!

上午好。

PC:My name is Liu Nan,the conductor of this carriage.Nice to meet you.

我叫刘楠,是本节车厢的列车员。见到您很高兴。

P:I'm Mary.Nice to meet you,too.

我叫玛丽。很高兴认识你。

PC:Mary,have you been to Shanghai?

玛丽,您去过上海吗?

P:Actually,I'm a stranger here.It's my first time to China.

实际上,我对这儿很陌生,这是我第一次来中国。

PC:You must travel around the city in this period.If you have any questions or difficulties while traveling,please tell us.We'll try our best to help you.

这段时间您一定要好好游览这个城市。如果您在旅途中有任何问题或者困难,请告诉我们。我们会尽力帮助您。

P:OK,thank you.

好的,谢谢。

PC:Wish you a pleasant journey.

祝您旅途愉快。

P:Thank you for your kindness.

非常感谢。

PC:At your service.

愿意为您效劳。

Dialogue 4

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:Excuse me,where is my carriage?

我的车厢在哪里?

PC:Show me your ticket,please.You are in Carriage 1,seat number 2A,first class.

请把车票给我看看。您是在1号车厢,一等座2A号。

P:How can I get there?

我怎么到那儿呢?

PC:Follow me,please.I'll show you your seat.

跟我走。我领您到您的座位上去。

P:Thank you.

谢谢。

PC:That's OK.Can I help you with your luggage?

不用谢。可以帮您拿行李吗?

P:That's very kind of you,but I think I can manage.

你人真好,不过我想我可以应付的。

PC:Here it is.But your luggage is too big.Could you please put it in the Left Luggage?

到了。可是您的行李太大了,请您放在这边大件行李存放处,好吗?

P:OK.Thank you.

好的,谢谢。

PC:You are welcome.

不用客气。