Dialogues(对话)
Dialogue 1
P—Passenger S—Screener
S1:All the passengers.Form a line,please.Pass through the detector one by one.
各位旅客,请按秩序排队,依次通过安检门。
S2:Excuse me,Sir.
先生,打扰了。
P1:What?
怎么了?
S2:Put your baggage on the belt,please.
请把您的包放在传送带上。
P1:OK.
好的。
(To another passenger)
S2:Excuse me,Miss.Please put your handbag on the belt.
您好,女士。请把您的手提包放到传送带上。
P2:Sorry,I forgot.
对不起,我忘了。
(To another passenger)
S2:Excuse me.Is this your bag?
您好,这是您的包吗?
P3:Yes.What happened?Is anything wrong?
是的。怎么了,出什么事了?
S2:Your bag is too big,so you cannot take it with you.You'd better check it in.
您的行李包太大了,不可以随身携带,最好去托运。
P3:Shall I pay for it?
付费的吗?
S2:Yes.The baggage is charged by weight.
是的。行李按重量收费。
P3:I see.Thank you.
好的,谢谢。
(To another passenger)
S1:Excuse me,sir.Please come over for inspection.This way,please.
打扰一下,先生。请过来接受检查。这边请。
S2:Sir,please show me your ID card.
先生,请出示您的身份证件。
P4:Here you are.
给您。
S2:And would you mind opening your bag?
还有,请把您的包打开好吗?
P4:Not at all.There you go.
没关系。您可以打开。
S2:What's that?
这是什么?
P4:It's a table-knife.
餐刀。
S2:I'm sorry to tell you that it is a prohibited item.You can't take it with you into the station.
很抱歉地告诉您,这是违禁品,您不能把它带进车站。
P4:Oh.What should I do now?
哦,那我现在该怎么办?
S2:You can give it up.
您可以丢弃。
P4:I'll give it up.
好吧。
S2:Checking is done.Thank you for your cooperation.
检查完毕。谢谢您的合作。
Dialogue 2
P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk
P:Excuse me.Can I check my ticket and ID card using automatic check-in machine?
您好。我能使用自动验票机查验车票和身份证件吗?
PC:Sorry.Passengers can check in themselves only by inserting their train tickets along with their second generation ID cards.But you can pass through manual check-in passages.
对不起,旅客自助验票进站只能用二代身份证和车票。但您可以通过人工检查通道检票进站。
P:Thank you.
谢谢。
(At a manual check gate)
PC:Please show me your ticket and ID card.
请出示您的车票和身份证件。
P:Here you are.
给您。
PC:The two names are different.
这两个名字不一致。
P:Let me see.Oh,sorry.I take a wrong ticket.
我看看。哦,对不起。我拿错车票了。
PC:Here are your ticket and passport.Please keep them well.
给您车票和护照。请收好。
P:Thanks a lot.
谢谢。
PC:My pleasure.
不用谢。
Dialogue 3
P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk
P:Excuse me.I'm afraid I lost my ticket.What should I do now?
您好。恐怕我的车票丢了。现在该怎么办?
PC:Don't worry.According to the latest regulation,a passenger who lost his/her real-name ticket can go to the ticket office at the railway station to buy a replacement ticket and have the booked seat reclaimed.
请不用担心。根据最新规定,旅客实名制购买车票后如丢失车票,可去车站售票处购买
替代票,替代票的座号仍是原车票的座号。
P:How much is the fare?
费用是多少?
PC:You can buy a new ticket for same price as the original one.But you should handle the replacement procedure before the close of the ticket selling for the train.You need to provide the valid ID certificate used in buying the original ticket,the date of the ticket,and the name of the ticket office issuing the original ticket.
您需要花费和原票相同的票价购买一张新车票。但是您可在该趟列车停止售票前到车站售票窗口办理挂失补办手续。您必须提供购票时所使用的有效身份证件原件、原车
票乘车日期和购票地名称。
P:Anything else?
还有其他的吗?
PC:Then you can board the train and explain the situation to the attendant.The conductor will provide a voucher,if he/she confirms the original ticket is not used.You should hold the voucher together with the ticket and the ID certificate to get a refund for the replacement ticket within 24 hours after arriving at the destination.The original full ticket price will be returned;the service fee is 2 yuan.
然后您持新车票乘车,应向列车员说明情况。列车长确认该席位未被使用,将开具客运记录交旅客作为到站退票的凭证。您需要在到站后24小时内,凭客运记录、新车票和身份证去办理新车票退票,将按原价退票,手续费2元。
P:Thank you.
谢谢。
PC:You are welcome.
不用谢。
(At the ticket counter)
P:Excuse me.I lost my ticket.Can I buy a replacement ticket?
您好。我的车票丢了。可以再买一张挂失补票吗?
PC:Yes.Please show me your ID certificate.Can you remember the exact date of the ticket,and the name of ticket office?
可以。请出示您的身份证件。您还记得具体的乘车日期和售票处的名字吗?
P:Here is my ID certificate.I booked the ticket at Jilin Railway Station,and the train will leave at 11:45 this morning.
给您我的身份证件。我是在吉林火车站买的车票,火车将在今天上午11:45发车。
PC:225 yuan altogether.
一共225元。
P:Here you are.
给您。
PC:Here are your ticket,your ID certificate and the change.
给您车票、身份证件和零钱。
P:Thank you.
谢谢。
PC:It's my pleasure.
不用谢。
Dialogue 4
P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk
P:Excuse me.Can you tell me how to enter the station?
您好。您能告诉我怎样进站吗?
PC:Of course.Let me see your ticket.OK,there are two hours left before your train departure,so you can enter the Waiting Hall of the station.There,you are required to show your valid train ticket and ID card for that time,and accept the security check.
当然。让我看看您的车票。好的,还有2小时开车,那您可以进入车站候车室。在那儿,您需要出示车票、证件,并接受安检。
P:Could you be more specific?
能说得再具体一点吗?
PC:Yes.All your luggage have to be passed through the safety check.Such as the inflammable,explosive,toxic goods and other dangerous items are strictly prohibited in the train.Overweighed articles(exceeding 20 kilos)will pay an extra charge.The most important point is that you need to pay attention to your luggage.Once you put your luggage on the conveyor belt,please go to the other side and fetch them quickly in case that your luggage is taken either by mistake or on purpose.
当然可以。所有行李都要接受检查。易燃、易爆、有毒物品以及其他危险物品严禁带上车。超重的物品(超过20kg)需要额外付费。最重要的一点是务必要注意自己的行李。一旦您把行李放到传送带上,就要尽快到另一侧取行李,以免被别人误拿或故意拿走。
P:Oh.I see.Many thanks.
我知道了,非常感谢。
PC:You're welcome.
不用谢。
Dialogue 5
P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk
PC:Show me your ticket,please.
请出示您的车票。
P:Here you are.Could you tell me how to find the right waiting room?
给您。您能告诉我候车室在哪里吗?
PC:Here is your ticket.There are seven waiting rooms with the No.1,No.2 and No.3 on the first floor as well as the No.4 to No.7 on the second floor.All passengers are required to wait for the trains in these seven waiting rooms.A big electric screen displays the train number,departure time and the waiting room number and can help you to find the right waiting room.
给您车票。有7个候车室,1号、2号、3号候车室在一楼,4号到7号候车室在二楼。所有的旅客都要在这7个候车室里候车。大屏幕会显示车次、发车时间和具体候车室,会帮您找到您的候车室。
P:But my ticket is cushioned berth ticket.Where is the waiting room?
但我的票是软卧票,应该在哪里候车?
PC:The No.1 and No.2 waiting rooms are specially prepared for passengers with cushioned berth tickets.The waiting room for your train will be there.
持软卧车票的旅客应在1号、2号候车室里候车。您的那趟车应该在那里。
P:Thank you.
谢谢。
PC:Not at all.
不用客气。
Dialogue 6
P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk
P:Excuse me,Miss,can you help me?
打扰一下,小姐,你能帮我吗?
PC:Yes,sir.What can I do for you?
是的,先生。有什么可以帮您的?
P:I've got too much luggage with me.Is there anybody that can help me?
我带了太多的行李,请问有人负责搬运吗?
PC:Yes,there is the“Little Red Cap”service team.They can help you with your luggage.
是的,有“小红帽”服务队。他们能帮助您搬运行李。
P:How do they charge for that?
怎么收费?
PC:Sorry,I'm not clear with the charging.For more details,you can ask them directly.
对不起,我不太清楚他们如何收费。详情您可以直接咨询他们。
P:OK.
好的。