Dialogues(对话)

Dialogues(对话)

Dialogue 1

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:Hello,Miss.I'll soon get off the train.Thank you for all you've done for me.

乘务员小姐,我要下车了。非常感谢你为我所做的一切。

PC:Please don't mention it.I hope you have had a pleasant journey.

不必客气,我希望您在列车上旅行愉快。

P:I have,indeed.But I'm afraid I have given you too much trouble.

的确,很愉快,只是我怕太麻烦你了。

PC:No trouble at all.I hope you can give us some suggestions to improve our service.

一点也不,我希望您能给我们提些建议和意见,以便改进我们的服务工作

P:Excellent,indeed.

太出色了,真的。

PC:Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

Dialogue 2

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:Oh!How careless of me to upset your glass of water.I'm terribly sorry.

哦!对不起,我不小心把您杯子里的水打翻了。

P:Never mind.Will you get something to wipe it up?

不要紧,请你把它擦干吧。

PC:Certainly,but may I get a clean table-cloth to replace this one?

好的,不过要不要另换一块台布?

P:That will be all right.

那样也行。

Dialogue 3

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:Excuse me,but smoking is not allowed in the cabin.

对不起,车厢内不准吸烟。

P:Oh,sorry.But is there a smoking compartment,please?

哦,对不起。请问有吸烟室吗?

PC:Sorry,there isn't.If you want to smoke,please go to the joint between the cars.You will see an ashtray on the wall.

不好意思,没有。如果您要吸烟,请到两个车厢的连接处。您会看到墙上的烟灰缸。

P:I see.Thank you.

我知道了。谢谢。

Dialogue 4

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:(catching sight of a passenger who is about to throw something out of the window)Excuse me.Please don't throw anything out of the window as it may possibly hit and hurt someone passing by.

(看到一个旅客正想往窗外扔东西)注意!请不要往窗外扔东西,不然可能会砸到路过的人。

P1:Oh,sorry.I was not aware of it.

哦,对不起。我没想到这一点。

PC:(having spotted a passenger standing by the door with her hand out on the frame)Look out,madam,hands off the doorframe,please.Otherwise,your fingers may get pinched at any time.

(看到站在门旁的乘客将手扶在门框上)女士,请注意。不要将手扶在门框上。不然,您的手指可能会被挤伤。

P2:Oh,thank you for your concern.

好的,谢谢你的关心。

PC:(two guests are chatting at the connecting gangway)Excuse me,but would you please move away from the connecting gangway?It's dangerous to stay here.

(两个旅客正在车厢连接处聊天)对不起,请您离开连接处好吗?待在这里很危险。

P3:Thank you very much.We are leaving now.

非常感谢,我们马上就离开。