Sentences Commonly Used(常用句型)

Sentences Commonly Used(常用句型)

1.Stay behind the safety mark,please.

请站在安全线以内。

2.How can I get to Platform 6?

请问去6号站台怎么走?

3.The train will get to Guangzhou early in the morning.

火车将在清晨到达广州。

4.Please follow the direction of the arrow.

请按箭头所指的方向走。

5.You can change at Lanzhou.

您可在兰州站转车。

6.The train will arrive at Platform 3.

火车将停靠在第3站台。

7.Please keep your ticket well.

请保管好车票。

8.As the real-name policy has been enforced,the ticket has your personal data,please either collect or shred the QR code,your name and ID number after using.

实行实名制后,车票上印有您的个人信息,所以请您要么保管好车票,要么使用后将二维码、姓名和身份证号码部分撕毁。

9.Make sure the QR code is either mutilated or shredded.

务必确保二维码被破坏或撕成碎条。

10.There are two taxi stands here.

有两个出租车停车场。

11.One taxi stand is in the northeast corner of the square in front of the station with more taxis,and the other with less taxis to the northwest of the square,which is across the street and can be reached through the overpass.

一个出租车停车场在站前广场的东北角,那里的出租车比较多;另一个在广场的西北,出租车较少,在马路对面,要过天桥。

12.I want to take Bus No.130.Which exit shall I go?

我要乘坐130路公交车,应该走哪个出口?

13.I want to buy a return ticket.Where is the ticket office?

我想买一张回程车票,售票处在哪里?

14.Will you please wait a few minutes at the exit of the station?请您在车站出口处等一会儿好吗?

15.Please line up and wait for ticket check before going out.

请排队等候查票出站。

16.—Will you please see whether my luggage has arrived?

请您看一下,我的行李到了吗?

—Your luggage will arrive in a few minutes.

您的行李马上就到。

17.—May I claim my luggage?

我可以领取行李吗?

—Show me your luggage ticket,please.

请给我看您的行李票。

18.—I want to take my checked parcels.

我要领取托运的包裹。

—Sorry,your parcels haven't arrived yet.Please leave your name and address here.When your parcels arrive,we'll let you know.

对不起,您的包裹还没到。请留下您的姓名和住址。您的包裹到了,我们就通知您。

19.—May I take it away now?

我现在可以取走我的行李了吗?

—Please show me your identification and sign your name,then you may take your luggage away.

请让我看一看您的证件并签上名字,然后您就可以取走您的行李了。

20.—There is something wrong with my luggage(parcel).It has been damaged.

我的行李(包裹)出了问题,破损了。

—The damage of your luggage(parcel)is due to the natural calamity.The railway is not responsible for the indemnity of the loss.

您的行李(包裹)是由于自然灾害而损坏的,铁路不负责赔偿损失。