Dialogues(对话)

Dialogues(对话)

Dialogue 1

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:Excuse me,sir.There are only fifteen minutes before you get off the train.This is your ticket.Please return the berth number plate to me and get your belongings ready.

打扰了,先生。15分钟后您就要下车了。这是您的车票,请把卧铺牌还给我并准备好随

身物品。

P:OK,here you are.

好的,给您。

PC:Please keep the ticket.You can't go out without it.At the exit,you are required to show it to the ticket-checker.

请收好车票,没有它您出不了站。在出站口,您要把车票交给验票员查看。

P:I see.Thanks a lot.

知道了,多谢。

PC:Not at all.

不用谢。

Dialogue 2

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:Hello,the next station is Qingdao.Please get your luggage ready to get off the train.

大家好!下一站是青岛。请收拾好您的行李,准备下车。

P:How long will it take to arrive at the station?

还要多长时间到站?

PC:About ten minutes.Please check your things and don't leave anything on the train.

大约10分钟。请检查一下,不要把东西落在车上。

P:Which door shall we get off from the train?

从哪边门下车?

PC:The door on the left.

左边的。

P:I see.Thank you very much.

知道了,非常感谢。

PC:You are welcome.

不客气。

Dialogue 3

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:Good afternoon,passengers.We will arrive in Shanghai in 20 minutes.Please check your belongings and get ready for arrival.Please pay attention to the gap between the platform and the train when getting off.

乘客们,下午好。再过20分钟我们就要到达上海了。请检查您的随身物品,准备到站。下车时,请您注意站台与列车间的缝隙。

P:Thank you very much for all you have done for us during the journey.

感谢您在旅途中为我们所做的一切。

PC:It's my pleasure to serve you.Thank you for your compliment.We're looking forward to travelling with you again in the near future.

很荣幸为您服务。谢谢您的夸奖。期待不久的将来能再次和您一起旅行。

Dialogue 4

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:(In the sleeping car)Good morning,passengers.We'll arrive at Nanjing Railway Station soon.Please take your ticket back and return the berth number plate at the same time.

(在卧铺车厢里)旅客们,早上好。我们马上就要到达南京站了。请凭卧铺牌换回您的车票。

P:I'm sorry.I can't find my berth number plate.What shall I do?

不好意思,我的卧铺牌丢了,我该怎么办呀?

PC:Don't worry,Miss.You can take your ID card to the chief conductor for verifying your identity and buy another berth number plate with 10 yuan.

别着急,女士。您可以拿着您的身份证到列车长处核实身份并花10元补办一张卧铺牌。

P:Thank you so much.

非常感谢。

PC:It's my pleasure.

很荣幸给您帮忙。

Dialogue 5

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:Good afternoon,ladies and gentlemen.The next stop is the terminal—Beijing Railway Station.May I take the cups and paper scraps away?

女士们、先生们,下午好。下一站就是终点站——北京站了。我可以把杯子和纸屑收走吗?

P:Yes,please.By the way,this is my first time to Beijing.Could you tell me if there are any interesting scenic spots to visit?

好的,请吧。顺便问一下,这是我第一次来北京,能给我介绍一下有什么可游览的有趣景点吗?

PC:Well,there are many famous historical scenic spots:the Great Wall,Tian An Men,the Forbidden City,the Summer Palace,the Ming Tombs and so on.Besides,there are Bird's Nest and Water Cube.They are well-known modern buildings for 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.

好的。北京有许多历史景点:长城、天安门、故宫、颐和园以及明十三陵等。另外,还有鸟巢和水立方。它们都是为2008年北京奥运会修建的著名现代建筑

P:Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

PC:It's my pleasure.Hope you have a wonderful stay in Beijing.

不用谢。祝您在北京过得开心。

Dialogue 6

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:Excuse me,sir.I'm afraid you have to wake up.The next stop is our terminal—Tianjin Railway Station.Show me your berth number plate and you can have your berth ticket back.

打扰一下,先生。恐怕您得起床了。下一站是终点站天津站,请把您的卧铺牌拿给我看,换回您的卧铺车票。

P:Sure.Here you are.By the way,could you introduce Tianjin food to me,please?

好的,给您。顺便说一下,你能为我介绍一下天津的菜肴吗?

PC:No problem.Tianjin has one of China's best and most distinctive cuisine.Tianjin cuisine tends to focus on seafood,due to Tianjin's proximity to the sea.Tianjin cuisine is derived from the native cooking styles of the Tianjin region in China,and it is heavily influenced by Beijing cuisine.So the cuisine is mainly salty in taste.

没问题。天津菜肴是中国最好吃的和最具特色的一种。由于天津靠近大海,所以天津菜着重于海鲜。天津菜源于天津地区本地的烹饪风格并深受北京菜的影响。所以口味比较重。

P:Thank you for your introduction.I'm used to mild food.It seems that I'll learn to eat salty food.

谢谢你的介绍。我喜欢清淡口味,似乎也得学会吃重口味的东西了。

PC:When in Rome,do as the Romans do.Have a nice trip!

入乡随俗,祝您旅途愉快。

P:That's the point.Thanks again.

说到点子上了。谢谢。

Dialogue 7

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:Excuse me,sir.Is next stop our destination?

打扰一下,先生。下一站是我们的目的地吗?

PC:Yes,madam.

是的,女士。

P:Shall I get my luggage down now?

我现在要把行李拿下来吗?

PC:I'm afraid you'd better not.For your safety,leave it there for a moment.The train is passing through a tunnel.The light is dim and the train is shaking.

最好别拿。为了您的安全,暂时放一会儿。火车正在穿越隧道。光线比较暗,车身在晃动。

P:Indeed.I can feel it rocking slightly.

的确。我能感觉到火车有点晃动。

PC:When the train runs smoothly,I'll help you to get it down.

等火车行驶平稳之后,我会帮你把行李取下来。

P:It's very thoughtful of you.Thank you.

你想得真周到。谢谢。

PC:Not at all.

不客气。

Dialogue 8

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:Excuse me,madam.The train is coming to the final stop.May I tidy up your bedclothes?

打扰一下,女士。火车就要到达终点站了。我可以整理您的床上用品吗?

P1:Yes,of course.I'm sorry to say that I have stained the bed sheet.

是的,当然可以。很抱歉,我把床单弄脏了。

PC:Forget it.I'll replace it.I think this pair of glasses is yours,isn't it?

没关系,我会换的。我想这是您的眼镜,对吧?

P1:Yes,it is mine.Thank you.

是的,是我的,谢谢。

PC:Don't mention it.

不用客气。

PC:(To another passenger)Excuse me,sir.Would you please stand aside?I want to clean the floor.

(对另一位乘客)打扰一下,先生。您能往旁边站一下吗?我想清理地面。

P2:Yes,thank you.

好的,谢谢。

PC:Not at all.Whose child is running on the aisle?

不要客气。谁的小孩在过道上跑啊?

P2:Oh,he's my son.He's very excited.This is his first time to take a train.

哦,是我的儿子。他很兴奋,这是他第一次坐火车。

PC:I see.The train is going to stop.Please take care of him.

我知道了。火车快停了,请照看好您的孩子。

P2:Yes,I will.Thank you.

好的,我会的。谢谢。