Dialogues(对话)

Dialogues(对话)

Dialogue 1

P—Passenger CA—Car Attendant

P:Excuse me,can I get off the train to buy something to eat?

打扰一下,我能下车买点东西吃吗?

CA:I'm afraid you'd better not.The train will leave soon.You can buy something to eat in the dining car.

我觉得你最好别下车。马上就要开车了。您可以在餐车买点吃的。

P:Thank you.By the way,how come there is no drinking water in the electric heater?

谢谢。顺便问一下,为什么电热水炉里没有开水了?

CA:Oh,because the water in the heater is used up.Don't worry.The water-storage electric heater is being refilled at the station.You can have drinking water when it is boiled.It won't be long.

哦,这是因为里面已经没水了。别着急。热水炉正在停靠站加水。水烧开后就可以喝了。一会儿就好了。

P:I see.

我明白了。

CA:Thanks for your understanding.

谢谢您的理解。

Dialogue 2

P—Passenger CA—Car Attendant

P:Excuse me,when will the train arrive at the terminal?

打扰一下,请问火车什么时候到达终点站?

CA:It is due to arrive at six o'clock in the evening.

预计在傍晚6点。

P:But that's not the way I see it.I must say there is little hope(of that)now.

我不这样看。我得承认现在这样的希望变得很渺茫了。

CA:There is a lot in what you say.The train has been delayed 20 minutes for technical reasons.But don't let this get you down.Things will be better,plus they are trying to speed up the operation.您讲得很有道理。由于技术故障,火车已经延误了20分钟。但不要为此心情低落。一

切都会好起来的,再说我们正在组织加快运营。

P:That's awesome.

棒极了。

CA:Let's hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

让我们做最好的打算,做最坏的准备。

P:You can say that again.

说得好。

Dialogue 3

P—Passenger CA—Car Attendant

CA:Good morning,madam.Is there anything I could do for you?

早上好,女士。有什么需要帮忙的吗?

P:Yes.Where could I wash my hands?

是的。请问哪里有洗手间?

CA:There is a washroom at the end of the carriage.But I'm sorry to say you can't use it now.

洗手间在每节车厢的顶端。但很抱歉,您现在不能用。

P:Why is that?

为什么呢?

CA:Because the washroom is locked up when it is out of order.

因为出了故障,洗手间被暂时锁起来了。

P:I see.When can I use it?

我明白了。那什么时候才能使用呢?

CA:It is available after it has been repaired.Just wait for a little while or you can go to the other washroom.

修好后就可以使用。请稍等。要不您也可以去另外一个洗手间。

P:Thank you.

谢谢。

CA:You are welcome.

不用谢。