Dialogues(对话)

Dialogues(对话)

Dialogue 1

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:Excuse me,Miss.

打扰一下。

PC:Yes?Is there anything I can do for you?

什么事?请问您需要什么帮忙吗?

P:I'm afraid there must be something wrong here.I'm not happy about it.

我觉得有点不对劲。我感到不爽。

PC:What is it,madam?

女士,请问是怎么回事?

P:You see,my bed sheet is quite dirty.It seems that it has been used.

你瞧,我的床单很脏,好像被人用过。

PC:Well,let me take a look at it.(After a little while)I'm very sorry,it's our fault.The attendant hasn't brought you the new sheet.I'll have this sheet changed immediately.

好的,让我看看。(过了一会儿)非常抱歉,这是我们的过错。乘务员忘了给您拿新的床单。我马上换掉。

P:Thank you.

谢谢。

PC:Don't mention it.It's just part of my job.

不客气。这是我分内的事。

Dialogue 2

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:Excuse me,sir.The air-conditioner in this carriage won't work.Can you tell me why?

打扰一下,先生。这节车厢的空调坏了。请问是什么原因?

PC:That's right.I'm awfully sorry for the inconvenience might cause.I'm afraid the thunderstorm has affected the circuit of the air-conditioner.

没错。可能给您带来了不便,我表示歉意。我觉得是雷电影响了空调的电路。

P:I see.But when will the air-conditioner go back to normal?

我明白了。请问空调什么时候才能恢复正常?

PC:I can't say for sure when it will be back in operation.But take it easy.Things will turn out all right.The train is approaching a big station.The air-conditioner will be repaired while the train stops at the station.

这个我说不准。但请放心。事情总会好起来的。火车即将停靠在一个大站。在停靠期间,空调有望修好。

P:I hope so.

但愿如此。

PC:Thanks for your understanding.

谢谢您的理解。

Dialogue 3

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:Excuse me,Miss.My neighbor's baby is always crying.I can't sleep.You know this is a sleeping car.What can I do now?

打扰一下,女士。我邻铺的小孩总是哭,吵得我无法入睡。这可是卧铺车厢啊。我该怎么办呢?

PC:Sorry to hear that.But I'm afraid you have to put up with it for a moment before I solve the problem.I'll ask your neighbor to take her baby to the compartment joint and try to get her to sleep.

实在不好意思。但在我处理这件事情之前,您得忍受一下。我会让您的邻铺把孩子抱到车厢连接处,尽量哄着孩子入睡。

P:Thank you.

谢谢。

PC:Don't mention it.

不用客气。

Dialogue 4

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:Excuse me,sir.What can I do for you?

打扰一下,先生。您需要帮助吗?

P:Yes,the loudspeaker is too noisy.Can you turn it down?

是的。车厢内的广播太吵了。你能把它调小一点吗?

PC:No problem.Let me tell you how to do it.There is a volume control below the window.You can adjust the volume to suit you.

没问题。我告诉你怎么做,窗户底下有一个音量开关。你把它调节到满意的音量就可以了。

P:Aha,I see.Thank you very much.

啊,我明白了。非常感谢。PC:My pleasure.

乐意效劳。

Dialogue 5

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:Excuse me,I can't find my friend.What shall I do?

打扰一下,我找不到我的朋友了,怎么办?

PC:Please don't worry.I can help you find your friend by broadcasting an announcement.Please write down the nationality,name of your friend,your own name and your carriage.

请不要担心,我可以帮您广播找您朋友,请在纸上写下您朋友的国籍、姓名,您的名字以及您所在的车厢。

PC:Dear passengers,now we are looking for someone.Ms./Mr.××,could you please come to Carriage 5.Someone is waiting for you here.

亲爱的旅客朋友们,现在广播找人。××女生/先生,听到广播后请到5号车厢,有人在此等候。

Dialogue 6

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:Ms.,my ticket is left in the checking machine.Is it OK if I don't have it?

小姐,我的车票落在检票机那里了,没有拿没问题吧?

PC:Sir,I'm afraid you could not get out of the station without a ticket.

先生,没有车票是出不了站的。

P:Could you then prove it for me to get out of the station?

那你帮我证明一下吧,让我出站就行。

PC:I'm sorry.I'm afraid I could not prove that.

不好意思,我无法为您开具证明。

P:Could you please help me find it?I think my ticket might have been taken by the person behind me.

那你能帮我找一下吗?我想我的车票可能被后面进站的旅客拿走了。

PC:Sir,I'll broadcast an announcement for you to search for the ticket.I will inform you as soon as there is any news.

先生我用广播帮您找一下,如果有结果我会及时通知您的。

Dialogue 7

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:Could you help me?My bag is left on the train.

能帮帮我吗?我的背包丢在车上了。

PC:Don't worry.I'll help you find it.

别着急,我帮你找。

PC:Which carriage were you in?Your seat number?What does your bag look like?

您刚才在几号车厢和几号座位?您的背包是什么样子的?

P:Seat 25 in Carriage 6.It is a brown leather bag.There are a note-book computer and some documents inside the bag.

6车25号。我的包是棕色皮包,里面装有笔记本电脑和文件。

Dialogue 8

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

PC:Attention,please.Who has lost a cell phone?Please come to the dining car to pick it up.

旅客们请注意,哪位旅客丢失了手机,请到餐车认领。

P:Excuse me.I'm the loser.I heard from the broadcast that it is here.

列车员,我刚弄丢了手机,听广播说在这里。

PC:What brand?And your number?

是什么牌子,号码是多少?

P:It's iPhone 6.My number is×××××××××××.

苹果手机6,号码是×××××××××××.

PC:Yes,here it is.

没错,就是您的。

Dialogue 9

P—Passenger PC—Passenger Clerk

P:Could you please tell me something about the influence of bad weather on the railway transport?

能告诉我坏天气对铁路运输的影响吗?

PC:The flood and heavy snow influence the railway transport very much.

洪水和大雪对铁路运输影响很大。

P:What's that?

怎么影响?

PC:The flood may destroy bridges and rail-beds.In those cases,the railway transport has to be stopped.

洪水会冲毁桥梁和路基。在那些情况下,铁路运输只好中断。

P:What about snow then?

那么雪呢?

PC:Very heavy snow may tightly and thickly cover and freeze the railway.It is very dangerous to run over along such a railway.The train may go off the rails.

大雪覆盖在铁路上,会结冰。火车在这样的铁路上运行是非常危险的。火车可能会脱轨。